For more than 25 years, Optical Cable Corporation has been dedicated to serving the OEM market with a broad range of the highest quality fiber optic cables worldwide. We have made sure that our cables meet the individual requirements of the wide variety of fiber optic connectors and backshells available today. We offer a diverse product family…the products you need, the commitment to get them there when you need them. Our OEM Sales Team is ready to make your order our top priority.
Optical Cable Corporation is a leading manufacturer of fiber optic cables primarily sold into the enterprise market, and the premier manufacturer of military land tactical fiber optic cable for the U.S. military. Founded in 1983, Optical Cable Corporation pioneered the design and production of fiber optic cables for the most demanding military field applications, as well as fiber optic cables suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Optical Cable Corporation’s current broad product offering is built on the evolution of these fundamental technologies, and is designed to provide end-users with fiber optic cables that are easy and economical to install, provide a high degree of reliability and offer outstanding performance characteristics. Optical Cable Corporation sells its products worldwide for uses ranging from commercial and campus installations to customized products for specialty applications and harsh environments, including military applications. Optical Cable Corporation manufactures its high quality fiber optic cables at its ISO 9001:2000 registered facility located in Roanoke, Virginia.
Custom Cables for Assemblies
Features and Applications
- Indoor cables ideal for data centers, call centers, office buildings, and other applications
- Riser and Plenum rated cables with a very flexible outer cable jacket for ease in handling
- Easy Strip* buffer options that permit easy removal of long lengths (20-30 cm) of the 900 μm buffer and leave the 250 μm acrylate coating. This is well suited when the 900 μm buffer must be removed to allow for splicing or ribbonizing
- Easily removable outer cable jackets are available on B-Series Breakout Cables, D-Series Distribution Cables, and G-Series Subgrouping Cables for indoor applications
- G-Series Subgrouping Cables can be manufactured with custom fiber count subcables
- Custom color matching to your specifications
- Reduce labor time with custom cables for assemblies
- For more custom cable options, please call Optical Cable Corporation at 800-622-7711 and ask for Sales.